At MuscleWorx your client information is very important to me, and the security and privacy of the same is a high priority.
- MuscleWorx will never share or provide your client information to any other party without your written consent.
- You may unsubscribe from receiving MuscleWorx marketing materials at any time.
- Your client records are maintained in a secure cloud environment where we communicate across 256-bit SSL encrypted connections, as well as encrypted data at rest. Client data is backed up every hour with remote, multi-region replication. The practice management software employs enhanced security to keep your data safe and secure. Closed circuit televisions and 24 x 7 x 365 onsite security teams vigilantly protect the servers, and military-grade pass card access and biometric finger scan units provide even further security.
- Your personal information is stored securely in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
- You may access your personal information that we hold by contacting me. I will provide you with a copy of the personal information I keep about you. However, I reserve the right to charge you a reasonable amount for providing copies of any personal information you request, to take into account the time, cost and effort involved.
- You may request that the personal information we hold about you be corrected by contacting me.